For more than a decade, Brown and Caldwell has been a valued partner with the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), providing ongoing planning, design, monitoring, and other consulting support services to achieve enhanced overall stormwater control and management throughout California. With more than 10 stormwater contracts, 200+ executed task orders, and task order amounts of more than $40 million, Brown and Caldwell has been a dependable team member in helping Caltrans meet its program objectives and comply with its stormwater MS4 Permit.
Related Papers and Reports
- The Role of Public Participation in Stormwater BMP Design
- Evaluation of Stormwater Retrofits to Achieve Numeric Standards
- Stormwater Management Retrofit Costs: Why Is It So Hard To Predict?
- Measuring the Effectiveness of NPDES Stormwater Programs: Sacramento’s Approach
- Implementing an Award-Winning Stormwater Management Program Within a Watershed Framework
- Regulating Metal Toxicity in Stormwater
- Modeling Speciation of Metals in Stormwater Runoff
- The Significance of Metals in Stormwater Runoff: Total Versus Dissolved Concentrations-Fresno NURP Data
- Anticipating Trade-Offs of Using Alternative Water Supplies
- Annual WateReuse Symposium
- Merrimack River preservation discussed on virtual panel
- AMT, Brown and Caldwell team selected for Virginia water quality project
- Colorado Water Congress 2021 Annual Convention
- How to Plan for the Impact of Wildfires on a Watershed
- 9th Annual Water Reuse in Texas
- Draft environmental impact statement published on Stibnite Gold Project
- Texas Water 2020
- Environmental policy and regulation: What’s in store?
- Site work commences on historic Everglades Agricultural Area Storage Reservoir Project