Providing assistance and guidance to utilities operators and maintenance staff to optimize system performance
Utilities today must provide their customers with reliable, safe service by drawing from increasingly tight operating budgets, while also meeting tough regulations with a limited, competitive workforce pool. Brown and Caldwell helps our clients meet these challenges by providing hands-on training and guidance.
Our operations and maintenance (O&M) professionals deliver lasting, proven benefits to all aspects of utility programs. Our specialists, engineers, and scientists—many of whom are former utility employees and licensed operators—draw on their extensive practical experience for the successful startup and commissioning of new projects, increasing plant performance, lowering asset life cycle costs, developing staff capabilities, and improving overall results. Our trusted professionals empower your employees to own the safety, efficiency, and reliability of your utility.
American Public Works Association, Southern California B.E.S.T. Project of the Year Award
Related Papers and Reports
- A Preventive Maintenance Program Lifts the Veil on Asset Management
- Institutional Knowledge and Succession Planning in The Cloud: A Low-Cost Way to Capture How Things Really Work
- How a Physical Pump Model Helped Saved Construction Costs and Reduce O&M Headaches
- How Much Maintenance is Enough? RCM Delivers the Right Maintenance Strategy for a Critical Lift Station
- The Business Case for Optimizing the Operations, Maintenance, and Distribution of Pierce County’s Biosolids Fertilizer Manufacturing Facility
- Solutions for Utilities Infrastructure; Water, Sewer Headaches Abound