BC:Opta™, BC’s unique approach to optimization with its three-part framework — people+technology+adoption — helps utilities make the most of their operations knowledge, infrastructure assets, and data to build resiliency and reduce costs.
As challenges mount from aging assets, climate change, increasingly stringent regulations, workforce turnover, and budget limitations, improving performance for short- and long-term success is an ongoing prospect for utilities. This blog series explores BC:Opta solutions that helped utilities improve performance. Click on the links below to read each blog:
- Researchers are calling this wastewater treatment process intensification and optimization solution ‘powerful’ and ‘elegant’
- Advanced analytics minimizes data waste in wastewater utilities
- Can Electronic Operations and Maintenance manuals beat the water industry’s brain drain?
- How to turn too much data into an optimized utility asset management program
- Going beyond Big Data: How water and wastewater utilities can do more to improve operations