Every man who has ever been in charge of the operation and maintenance of a plant that utilizes a large number of mechanical devices knows the value of a maintenance record system. All but the most rudimentary water treatment plants and pumping stations are sufficiently complicated to place the adequate performance of their maintenance functions beyond the capacity of human memory.
June 24, 2019
General Manager for the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
October 31, 2017
Halloween insights that will take the spooky out of CMOM
April 11, 2017
Assistant City Administrator for West Palm Beach, Florida
January 24, 2017
Richard Bay, GM, and Alan Packard, Assistant GM, Jordan Valley Water Conservancy District
January 24, 2017
Smart Utility leverages IoT to optimize maintenance and operations
August 30, 2016
Does your water utility have a culture of customer service?
May 3, 2016
How many operators does it take to run your facility? A look at the trends
March 1, 2016
‘Asset management’ (that’s right, we said it) doesn’t have to be a dirty word: The features of an ...
- Smart Utility as a Technology Platform: Setting the Course to Become a Smart Utility
- Evaluation of Short-Term Biosolids Management Options in Response to a Settlement Agreement
- What are Useful Membrane Technology Applications for Power Plant Water Treatment and Reuse?
- Guidelines for Using Stainless Steel in the Water and Desalination Industries
- The Pitfalls and Promise of Ecological Screening Values
- Approaches to the Development of Human Health Toxicity Values for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients in the Environment
- Planning for Future Droughts — Lessons Learned at Water Resource Recovery Facilities
- There’s More to Chemical Precipitation for Phosphorus Removal than Meets the Eye
- The Right Tools for Process Control
- A Critical Review of Nuisance Foam Formation and Biological Methods for Foam Management or Elimination in Nutrient Removal Facilities