Remediation efforts at 49 U.S. Air Force bases was proving costly and slow with each site approached independently. Brown and Caldwell’s remediation professionals applied Remedial Process Optimization (RPO) to form a single, core team that reviewed and optimized plans for all sites, streamlining planning and permitting and achieving $30 million in cost savings.
Related Technical Papers
- Framework for Integrating Sustainability Into Remediation Projects
- Use of Mercury Speciation to Support Alternate Remediation Standards and Cost-Effective Remediation
- Perimeter Air Monitoring for Soil Remediation
- Consideration of the Effects of Remediation Technologies on Natural Attenuation
- How “Green” Can We Get with Remediation? A life-cycle comparison between a conventional P&T approach vs. a “green” technology to treat a large PCE plume
- Impact of Irreversible Sorption On Bioavailability, Risk Assessment, and Site Remediation