Brown and Caldwell project and technical leaders worked with regulators, municipal authorities and community groups to win approval for the plan to transform a 30-acre metals manufacturing site into a high school sports complex. The plan protected sewer and water lines, rerouted stormwater, and developed engineered barriers and caps where soil could be treated.
Related Papers and Reports
- Framework for Integrating Sustainability Into Remediation Projects
- Use of Mercury Speciation to Support Alternate Remediation Standards and Cost-Effective Remediation
- Perimeter Air Monitoring for Soil Remediation
- Consideration of the Effects of Remediation Technologies on Natural Attenuation
- How “Green” Can We Get with Remediation? A life-cycle comparison between a conventional P&T approach vs. a “green” technology to treat a large PCE plume
- Impact of Irreversible Sorption On Bioavailability, Risk Assessment, and Site Remediation