Brown and Caldwell engineers and scientists are technical and thought leaders in the environmental sector. Meet the people who have been advancing innovation for more than 70 years.
Authors:P. Schuler, J. Bratby, R. Williams, K. Comstock, R. Pope, OP Shukla, K. Suwanarpa and P. Williams
Criteria for Prescriptive Design Build Focused on DC Water’s Biosolids Program Objectives and Constraints
Authors:Gary Newman, Perry Schafer, Don Stern (Parsons), Tom Chapman , Eron Jacobson , Edmond Low, Jeff Garber, Salil Kharkar (DC Water) and Duncan Mukira (DC Water)
The Successful Design, Construction and Commissioning of A 11 L/S (0.25-MGD) Biological Nutrient Removal Pilot Plant in Ten Months
Authors:William Yu, Graham Calciano, Rion Merlo, Jill Teplin, Tom Mingee, Bob Witzgall, Kurt Ohlinger, Steve Ramberg, Jeremy Boyce, Aren Hansen, Mitch Maidrand, Rod Helm, and Denny Parker
- Evaluation of Short-Term Biosolids Management Options in Response to a Settlement Agreement
- What are Useful Membrane Technology Applications for Power Plant Water Treatment and Reuse?
- Guidelines for Using Stainless Steel in the Water and Desalination Industries
- The Pitfalls and Promise of Ecological Screening Values
- Approaches to the Development of Human Health Toxicity Values for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients in the Environment
- Planning for Future Droughts — Lessons Learned at Water Resource Recovery Facilities
- There’s More to Chemical Precipitation for Phosphorus Removal than Meets the Eye
- The Right Tools for Process Control
- A Critical Review of Nuisance Foam Formation and Biological Methods for Foam Management or Elimination in Nutrient Removal Facilities
- A Biological Selector for Preventing Nuisance Foam Formation in Nutrient Removal Plants