Brown and Caldwell engineers and scientists are technical and thought leaders in the environmental sector. Meet the people who have been advancing innovation for more than 70 years.
Authors:William J. Fasth, CPSS
The Successful Design, Construction and Commissioning of A 11 L/S (0.25-MGD) Biological Nutrient Removal Pilot Plant in Ten Months
Authors:William Yu, Graham Calciano, Rion Merlo, Jill Teplin, Tom Mingee, Bob Witzgall, Kurt Ohlinger, Steve Ramberg, Jeremy Boyce, Aren Hansen, Mitch Maidrand, Rod Helm, and Denny Parker
Criteria for Prescriptive Design Build Focused on DC Water’s Biosolids Program Objectives and Constraints
Authors:Gary Newman, Perry Schafer, Don Stern (Parsons), Tom Chapman , Eron Jacobson , Edmond Low, Jeff Garber, Salil Kharkar (DC Water) and Duncan Mukira (DC Water)
- Smart Utility as a Technology Platform: Setting the Course to Become a Smart Utility
- Evaluation of Short-Term Biosolids Management Options in Response to a Settlement Agreement
- What are Useful Membrane Technology Applications for Power Plant Water Treatment and Reuse?
- Guidelines for Using Stainless Steel in the Water and Desalination Industries
- The Pitfalls and Promise of Ecological Screening Values
- Approaches to the Development of Human Health Toxicity Values for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients in the Environment
- Planning for Future Droughts — Lessons Learned at Water Resource Recovery Facilities
- There’s More to Chemical Precipitation for Phosphorus Removal than Meets the Eye
- The Right Tools for Process Control
- A Critical Review of Nuisance Foam Formation and Biological Methods for Foam Management or Elimination in Nutrient Removal Facilities