Water Environment Federation (WEF) is convening a series of roundtable discussions with leaders from across the water sector to discuss how the coronavirus pandemic is affecting operations, business, and people. The conversations are hosted by WEF Executive Director Walt Marlowe and explore current impacts, anticipated changes, and future plans in areas such as workforce, productivity, supply chain, projects, communication, and more.
Roundtable 1 Guests:
- Rich D’Amato, CEO, Brown and Caldwell
- Patrick Decker, CEO, Xylem
- Ted Henifin, General Manager, Hampton Roads Sanitation District
- Yuvbir Singh, CEO, Suez Technologies and Solutions
- Cindy Wallis-Lage, President, Black & Veatch Global Water Business