March 19 | 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET
During the coronavirus pandemic, water and wastewater utilities are currently triggering their response plans for continuity of operations. A significant component during a pandemic is a consideration of critical functions that include essential personnel whose role does not allow for telework. Critical services must continue and COOP activities in the face of potentially severe staff shortages and absenteeism are of concern. This webcast will focus on the role of essential personnel.
- John Bennett, Deputy Executive Manager, Northern Region, Trinity Water Authority
- Taylor Huynh, Executive Manager, Administrative Services, Trinity Water Authority
- Dusti Lowndes, Director, Emergency Management, DC Water
- Joseph Lockler, Interim Operations Chief, Charlotte Water
- Cathy Davis, Acting Manager, Protection Branch, Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water, US Environmental Protection Agency
- Steve Frank, Executive Vice President, SDF Communications, Inc.